Friday, June 1, 2012

Day 5 Possible vegetarian?????

What I need for this week

Ladies and Gentlemen I found a new vice. Know this though, because I have been eating healthier, and working on my physical appearance it's only going to be used every 5 days. Seeing as how it's the only sweet thing I've had since I've been here.

Mountain Dew. Something about it calms me. Just like how excited I get for breakfast because its socially okay to drink as much coffee as I'd like to. That's it. These are other drug vices to repress my want for alcohol. I crave something that will get me going and caffeine is it. Seeing as how I'm not going to any other drug. I can do this.

Like I was speaking earlier I've been eating a lot better here. Grant it, that's because the food options here (mind you I only go to one dining hall) are far more exceptional here than Canisius. I think tuition here is $10,000 more (It may even be less) I would take it if I had the food services I have. The housing isn't bad, the only other piece is how the classes are. There is no excuse for not having a chance to branch out because I'm pretty sure there are like 60 options for Greek life alone.

Anyway like I was saying, food here=awesome. I'm on this tofu kick (the lesbian is speaking). I'm trying to eat healthy portions and not over eat. That is tricky when I'm used to having beer as a filler. That way I didn't have to eat a lot. I know, not the smartest thing that's come out of my mouth sadly it's true. I eat lean meats, and sea food. I don't think I've had any red meat since I've been here. I feel great! I actually thinking about starting to do research on if I can become vegetarian. Maybe only indulge in seafood.

Today has left me in a very tranquil state. It's been a raining gloomy day. With that though, it has provided an opportunity to look on the outside in, on what I want in life. I mean, now that I'm sober all the time all I can do to fill my time is just think (the first time I wrote that I totally said drink unconsciously, liquor you are still terribly missed). I am going to really see what lessons this teaches me. A promise to my readers, you will get a very long entry. It's going to be about the benefits and the struggles, and what it taught me.I think its best if I wrote all that bologna the eve of day 30. This is because if you know me then you know when day 30 hits I will be like

You know its true.

No comments:

Post a Comment