Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I'm going like MJ....the better one.

You know, meaning that I have been in retirement, and now I'm going to make a big come back IN THE NEXT WEEK. However, I won't be old and washed up. Unlike MJ's performance in 2001, he wasn't turning 23 soon. So for those of you who worry if I will still have it, you bet your ass I still do. While I have been suffering my liver has been regenerating so that it can rid itself of the fatty tissue it was probably getting due to the past four years. Bleh, that doesn't sound good. Not off to the best start I suppose, no, I guess not.

Reminds me of that one time in Limerick after a rugby tournament. I got so smashed, the next day on the bust ride back to Galway I thought I needed to go puke. I'm serious, my stomach started to tighten, my mouth got watery, and I was nauseous as hell. So I go to start for my running start to the Bus door and I just felt my stomach bulge a bit. It was almost as if a little girl was playing with a balloon in my stomach and she just inflated just a bit. I was waiting for her to let go of the lip so then I could go vomit. Nothing happened.

It was then when I realized that my liver could have expanded and started its first stage of fatty tissue to surround the lining. Scary yes. What do kids say now? #YOLO? yea, something like that.

ANYWAY

Enough about my possibly decaying liver and the fact that I may have jaundice, what a depressing day 23.  It's like God is in the process of recreating Earth all over again because "booze is my world". It's taking forever! It's like Father time was just chillin doing his job making sure time kept running,and God interrupts him to have an hour long conversation everyday about his amazing son. NO ONE CARES GOD LET FATHER TIME DO HIS JOB!



In other news, I have the webcam working so expect some video posts on the second part of this challenge....

Yea I'm that stupid.

1 comment:

  1. LMAO! I love you baby. Don't worry, time is going by so fast, June 29th will be here soon.

    ReplyDelete