Monday, June 18, 2012

Day 22: The prep period

NO ONE TOLD ME WEGMANS GOT A LIQUOR STORE NEXT TO WEGMANS

COME ON SYRACUSE HOLDING OUT ON ME!

Plans have been made. I've spoken to my co-worker and yes, I will be visiting this spot for all my drinking needs until I venture to the good ole burbs.

The list in so long, that I will need all summer to get everything checked off my list.
I can't really blog, there is just too much excitement built up in my chest because I will have classy wine in my system in eight days.

8.


Not even the full aisle and 50% of theses wines alone in this aisle are wines I would drink...you know, classy bitches.
I really don't know what else to say. Today was great. I invite co-workers to meet for dinner, next thing I know I'm at the mall, then Wegmans, then THE LIQUOR CITY STORE.

Overall great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment