Monday, June 25, 2012

Day 29: A Letter

Dear Sobriety,

  How about that ride in? I guess that's why they call it Syracuse. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I'm sure you probably don't know this, but I kinda considered myself to be a loner. I tend to view myself as a one girl drunk. But then I met you, and I hated myself because I couldn't keep close contact with what I loved. Hell, just the smell of it drove me nuts. Then I met Rick my co-worker, and I knew that I would no longer be alone with just you, I knew he would be one of my own; a drunk.  So...So there were two of us drunks lounging around in the university, waiting for the time to come; to be drunk. Then Rick introduced me to two other co-workers and I thought, "Could it be?" And now I know, tomorrow there will be four drunks roaming the streets taking shots and car bombs. 
   
    So tomorrow night...

THINGS ARE GONNA GO CRRRRRRAAAAAAAZZZZZZZYYYYYYYY!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment