Saturday, June 2, 2012

Day 6: A Day of Wondering

I am really pushing myself to get to day ten, so I actually feel like I'm accomplishing something. This week has been so hard for me because it has barely been a week. So many times I'd tell myself to just have one drink no one would know, or to start over and no one would know the difference. I couldn't do that to myself. If I never gave up with rugby, school, working out, I can't take this any lighter. I would only disappoint myself in the end.

Today was a lazy Saturday. I loved every bit of it. I watched American Dad, Mad Men (all that show is is smoking and drinking, but I love it!), worked out, had dinner. Today was just a chill day. It should have been a cleaning day, but obviously it wasn't so get off my DICK
You can tell it's very hard writing about something that doesn't involve alcohol, let alone writing about not drinking it.

I will hate Saturday nights until June 30th. I see those city lights downtown (okay, there isn't many but I've been living in a Utopia all week so I get excited) and all I want to do is go check it out. It's not that I can't just go out dancing and not drink. I don't even have the money probably for a cover....that I would want to pay for to drink. I can plan so many things for myself during the day, I can stay busy. It's at night that becomes a problem. After going for a two hour walk around south campus I wanted a glass of wine. I know exactly what wine as well. I want the Palmero Cab from the Orin Swift winery. NO EXCEPTION.

Alas, I have to wait 24 more days. That is a disgusting number.

Tell someone you love them and go drink for me this weekend. Get drunk and send me the empty bottle to pretend that I was there.

1 comment:

  1. Good job baby!mommy will send you something special for June 28th.

    ReplyDelete