Saturday, June 23, 2012

Day 27: Alcohol not to drink

If you're really getting into drinking I say avoid the following choices. Some of the reasons are poor decisions because of

  1. horrible hangover due to artificial sugars
  2. Misadvertising
  3. Poor process in making the alcohol
Sutter Home Moscato- If Moscato is your choice of wine, there are better kinds out their than Sutter Home\, Barefoot ,or Gallo Valley. There are sparkling moscatos as well as ones that are not as sweet. Personally, it is still too sweet for my palate, but if I must drink it I saw a bit of vodka does the trick.

Jose Cuervo- You have already heard my story on tequila. This is a fraud only using 20% of the blue agave plant. What the fuck is the rest of it? Makes you wonder.

Mike's Hard lemonade- It just doesn't taste right. There is no taste of lemonade, and there is clearly not enough

SKINNY GIRL-I don't care if it's a skinny vodka, or a mixed drink. I'm sorry ladies and gents, but this has no flavor, it is all artificial. Who want's alcohol that takes the alcohol away from getting hammered? What is the sense? If you want to lose weight drop the chicken wing and spare rib during bbq season and just take another shot. I was told liquids work as a detox.



Now if you drink these things, it's okay. You are probably just developing as a drinker, and you have to start some where! I will give you a month tops, then I consider you should change your ways dear.



No comments:

Post a Comment