Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The Replacement refs are just drunk

 
 
I think America has been exceptionally hard on our new refs this season. I mean yes yesterday's game was quite a shock for the Packers. However, there is just something in me where I have to extend my support for them. Here's why:
 
1. How can you start a job, without some experience? It's only week three right? Let's give these refs some time to warm up to the proper calls. I mean they're all old men so you know all your senses drop the ball.



2. We all make mistakes right? I mean sure, these ref make mistakes that cost millions of dollars. However, mistakes still happen. Athletes make mistakes all the fucking time. 
 

Kobe Bryant
Ben Roethlisburger
Tom Brady (I JUST DON'T LIKE THIS FOOL HE'S ON THE LIST)
Chad Johnson
TERRELL OWENS-THAT'S A BIGGIE
So we're all not perfect :D

3. They were drunk right? I mean I know with all the pressure and I'm sure bribery from team owners they were always toasted before a game to ref the way they did right?

Oh, They didn't drink.
They just messed up that much?
Every week?
Every game?
THAT'S WHY THE BILLS ARE 2-1??!!?


It all makes sense.
These new officials are idiots.
The picture above says it all.
*contacts management*

1 comment: