Monday, May 28, 2012

Day 1: Heat=Drink

You know, its gorgeous days like these when the sun's beams just beat against your skin making you soak in all of its glory that a nice cold beer sounds so refreshing. I can taste the wheat and the hops in my mouth as it slowly cools my throat. Or Or! even something colder, like a margarita on the rocks (plain though, I don't go for the fruity stuff). Maybe even a Mojito with extra mint.

This may turn into a 30 day list of all the things I COULD be drinking. Don't mind me if I repeat myself, it's just that I have favorite drinks which obviously means all of them.

I just spent an hour on wine websites. Particular this one about Orin Swift ...
If I get married, these are the wines people will be drinking. I'm making the owner make a champagne now.

Champagne sounds sooo good.

This is a pointless entry. It is just full of random thoughts in my head. The funny thing is, I'm hungry, but food is not a priority now. This is a realization, that I drink more than I eat, and I have alcohol fat instead of the typical fat kid saturated oily fatty foods fat. Is that good or bad?

At least I did a little exercise today. I want to go out and do something, but I'm afraid my senses will subconsciously place me in a bar ordering a double of bourbon on the rocks. That sounds fantastic right now.

I cannot even remember a dessert that doesn't have alcohol in it. I put alcohol in everything.


It just hit me, I'm being detoxed right now. This is why I sound like a crack baby.




No comments:

Post a Comment