Wednesday, January 9, 2013

How to like wine

I have noticed that many of you gravitate towards any of my posts that recall a drunken adventure, or a new fun cocktail to try.

When are you guys going to give wine a try?

Here are some reasons to give wine a shot

DISCLAIMER: No offense to the fans of Sutter Home, Gallo Valley, Barefoot, Yellow Tail, or any other sweet wine. Those are made of grapes, but they fill it will a lot of residual sugar, and there is no care of "TLC" made with those wines. I guarantee all of you I can find a wine for you that isn't made from one of these vineyards. They are great for the people who only have one puropose, but I promise I can help you find inexpensive wines that are great for groups or just for yourself.



What's wrong with being classy ? You can seem sophisticated, and romantic with the ladies or the fellas (pick one) I'm Pro Monogamy.


 Jesus loved his wine, I mean it is his blood right? How cool would it be to get drunk off the holy spirit?

IT'S DELICIOUS! All of the wine is unique. Great wine is never the same. There is a fine tuned process and care for the grapes, vines, fermentation, blah, blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah, DRINK IT blah,blah,blah,blah,blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment